• Custom FIVE:AD Forged Wheels
• 19x8.5 Front and Rear
• Yokohama Advan Sport
• 235/40ZR19 Front and Rear
• Stop Tech High Performance Big Brake Kit – Front
• 328mm x 28mm Cross Drilled Rotor
• Four-piston Opposed, Fixed, Bolt-in-bridge Caliper
• Matched Cross-drilled Stock Rotors - Rear
• TEIN Flex Coilover Suspension System
• Five Axis Custom Widebody Conversion
• JDSU “Dark Passage” Paint
• Custom Black Accents
• Uniquely Appointed Seats with Laser Etched Ultrasuede® EcoDesign™ Inserts
• Custom illuminated Headliner with Ultrasuede® EcoDesign™ Upholstery
• Upholstery by Turinmodel, Inc.
• Custom Touchscreen Interface Center Console
• 3M Crystalline Window Film by The Tint Factory
The new F-Sport grade brings a raft of unique exterior and interior styling goods, additional equipment features and perhaps more importantly, sharper handling thanks to a modified suspension.
On the outside, the CT 200h F-Sport gets 17-inch dark-finish alloys, a larger rear spoiler, flared side skirts, a mesh front grille and newly styled front and rear bumpers. Inside, there’s a new flat-bottom steering wheel and aluminium pedals and scuff plates.
The F-Sport is based on the SE-L equipment grade adding cruise control, F-Sport black leather upholstery, heated front seats, electric driver’s seat adjustment, auto-dimming (electrochromatic) electrically retractable door mirrors and a rear parking camera that links to a display in the rear-view mirror.
Available options include an HDD navigation system combined with Lexus’s Remote Touch control, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, back guide monitor and 10-speaker audio package, along with parking sensors and a sunroof.
On-the-road prices start from £27,850.