• Custom FIVE:AD Forged Wheels • 19x8.5 Front and Rear • Yokohama Advan Sport • 235/40ZR19 Front and Rear
• Stop Tech High Performance Big Brake Kit – Front • 328mm x 28mm Cross Drilled Rotor • Four-piston Opposed, Fixed, Bolt-in-bridge Caliper • Matched Cross-drilled Stock Rotors - Rear
• TEIN Flex Coilover Suspension System
• Five Axis Custom Widebody Conversion • JDSU “Dark Passage” Paint • Custom Black Accents
• Uniquely Appointed Seats with Laser Etched Ultrasuede® EcoDesign™ Inserts • Custom illuminated Headliner with Ultrasuede® EcoDesign™ Upholstery • Upholstery by Turinmodel, Inc. • Custom Touchscreen Interface Center Console • 3M Crystalline Window Film by The Tint Factory
The new F-Sport grade brings a raft of unique exterior and interior styling goods, additional equipment features and perhaps more importantly, sharper handling thanks to a modified suspension.
On the outside, the CT 200h F-Sport gets 17-inch dark-finish alloys, a larger rear spoiler, flared side skirts, a mesh front grille and newly styled front and rear bumpers. Inside, there’s a new flat-bottom steering wheel and aluminium pedals and scuff plates.
The F-Sport is based on the SE-L equipment grade adding cruise control, F-Sport black leather upholstery, heated front seats, electric driver’s seat adjustment, auto-dimming (electrochromatic) electrically retractable door mirrors and a rear parking camera that links to a display in the rear-view mirror.
Available options include an HDD navigation system combined with Lexus’s Remote Touch control, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, back guide monitor and 10-speaker audio package, along with parking sensors and a sunroof.
Mark Templin Officially Unveils the All-New 2013 Lexus GS
See Lexus General Manager Mark Templin unveil the all-new GS at Pebble Beach. It is unforgettable styling, industry-leading technology and invigorating performance. From this car forward, exhilaration will never be the same.