Famed British engineering design and manufacturer Cosworth has collaborated with Hyundai to develop the “ultimate” Genesis Coupe in the form of the Cosworth Genesis Racing Series (CGRS) Concept, to be displayed for the first time ever at the upcoming 2012 SEMA show at the end of October.
The British brand’s engineers were able to squeeze another 41-horsepower and 30 lb-ft of peak torque from the standard 3.8-liter direct-injection V6 lifting output to 389Hp at 6,400 rpm and 325 lb.-ft. at 5,100 rpm, all while keeping the car street legal.
The SEMA Show model is also fitted with Cosworth brakes and sports suspension to improve handling.
ARK PERFORMANCE HYUNDAI GENESIS R-SPEC TRACK EDITION
- ARK performance intake system
- ARK performance oil cooler
- ARK performance lightweight pulley kit
- BTRcc Blueprinting
- Brian Crower 4.2 Stroker Kit
- JE Pistons
- BC 4340 Crankshaft
- BC 4340 Connecting Rods
- ARK performance R-Spec ceramic-coated headers
- JPM Coachworks custom interior
- Sparco® steering wheel L575
- Sparco Pro ADV racing seats – red
- Cusco 8-point chromoly roll cage
- ARK-ADRO FL carbon hood
- ARK-ADRO rear diffuser
- ARK performance SFX rear overfenders
- ARK performance CFX carbon deck lid
- APR GT300 carbon wing with mount
Wheels and tires
- ARK carbon plate clutch kit
- ARK dual mass flywheel
- Cusco type RS 1.5/2-way limited-slip differential
- Yokohama ADVAN RS2
- Nitto NT05
- Six-piston Big Brake kit F/R
- ARK carbon brake pads
- ARK stainless steel brake lines
- ARK performance DTP coilover system
- Cusco suspension bars, arms and control rods.