Cool Stuff: AGPtek® Tape to PC Super USB Cassette-to-MP3 Player Converter
If you’ve got shelves full of old cassettes that have garnered more dust than your first grade spelling bee trophy, it may be time to don the face mask and sift through them.
As you uncover hits by The Eagles, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and Pat Benatar, it becomes blatantly obvious that the tapes can’t just go in the trash. With the Tape to PC Recorder USB Walkman Cassette Player, you can convert all those cassettes into digital MP3 files.
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD.
- 3.5mm earphone jack.
- Plug and play USB device, no drivers required.
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker system. Audio editing software included.
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation. Comes with tape converter software to guide you through transfer.
- System Requirements: Pentium 4 1.7 GHz CPU or above, 512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space, VGA card with 32MB memory,
(available on Gabestore)