Key features include:
- Specially annealed, 1/8” thick x 10 1/2“ high carbon steel blade (hardened to Rockwell C47+2).
- Crack and chip proof, even in sub-zero temperatures.
- Convex ground, concave axe blade for extreme strength and superior edge holding capabilities.
- Chisel sharp sickle hook slices through stubborn vines and briars, and removes unwanted sprout growth at ground level.
- Line of balance runs precisely from the grip through the sickle edge creating a natural momentum for efficient, accurate and comfortable swinging motion.
- Black powder coating prevents rust and corrosion.
- Safety toe, extending one inch up the axe-side of the tool, reduces risk of deflective injuries.
Length: 16 ½” overall
Weight: 25 oz
Made in USA.